[Beowulf] Anaconda distribution sowing FUD to generate sales?

Guy Coates guy.coates at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:28:02 UTC 2022

If you want a drop in replacement,  you can use conda-forge which pulls
from  un-encumbered, non-Anaconda repositories.

https://conda-forge.org/

(and once you've switched, you can also get the benefit of mamba, which is
conda with passively improved performance).
https://github.com/mamba-org/mamba

Thanks,
Guy

Dr. Guy Coates