[Beowulf] [EXTERNAL] Re: Rant on why HPC isn't as easy as I'd like it to be.

Lux, Jim (US 7140) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 20 22:05:55 UTC 2021

Maybe a starting point would be to define a standardized interface that would interact with a suite of tools that helps you determine optimized strategies for that cluster (automatically) – (and by tools, I don’t mean that they all support a text editor and a scripting tool).  So a sort of “autoconfigure” process.