[Beowulf] Infiniband Fabric test tool

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:11:28 UTC 2021

out of curiosity, i downloaded and poked at the software.  it looks
like an interesting tool, but it hasn't been updated since 2014 and
doesn't conform to that latest openmpi constructs.  when i try to
compile it complains about MPI_UB, which looks like it was deprecated
and replace with a different construct.  unfortunately i dont have
time to fix the code