[Beowulf] Singularity with Easybuild talk and tutorial

Jörg Saßmannshausen sassy-work at sassy.formativ.net
Mon Jan 18 10:10:26 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I am a bit shamelessly would like to bring you the upcoming online Easybuild
User Meeting from Jan 25-29 2021 to your attention. In particular, I am giving
a presentation of how to easy-build Singularity containers and there will be
also a brief tutorial of how to do that. The whole event is free and the
videos will be made available later on YouTube.

My talk is aimed more towards the users, in particular those who are not IT
savvy but know enough Linux to get by. Obviously sys-admins are welcome to
join as well.

Obviously the meeting is not only about that, so please check out their
homepage: https://easybuild.io/eum/

I hope you will find that useful.

Regards

Jörg