[Beowulf] [EXTERNAL] Re: List archives

Lux, Jim (US 7140) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 24 16:18:29 UTC 2021

Great article on the history referenced there..
https://www.admin-magazine.com/HPC/Articles/Desktop-Supercomputers-Past-Present-and-Future

On 8/24/21, 6:07 AM, "Beowulf on behalf of Douglas Eadline" <beowulf-bounces at beowulf.org on behalf of deadline at eadline.org> wrote:

    Jonathan

    It is a real cluster, available in 4 and 8 node versions.
    The design if for non-data center use. That is, local
    office, lab, home where power, cooling, and noise
    are important. More info here:

    https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.limulus-computing.com__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!f3kkkCuq3GKO288fxeGGHi3i-bsSY5P83PKu_svOVUISu7dkNygQtSvIpxHkE0XDpKU4fOA$
    https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.limulus-computing.com/Limulus-Manual__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!f3kkkCuq3GKO288fxeGGHi3i-bsSY5P83PKu_svOVUISu7dkNygQtSvIpxHkE0XD7eWwVuM$

    --
    Doug

    > Hi Doug,
    >
    > Not to derail the discussion, but a quick question you say desk side
    > cluster is it a single machine that will run a vm cluster?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jonathan

    Doug