[Beowulf] Semi-OT: Cocktails and HPC Storage

Ellis H. Wilson III ellis at ellisv3.com
Tue Nov 17 10:31:16 PST 2020

Sadly, I was too swamped to attend the bash last night :(.  I hope it
was a blast, and that 2021 is normal so I can attend again then!

On a similarly last-minute note though, if anybody is likes learning
about cocktail classification, history, and wants to watch a fellow
wulfer whip some up in their basement, I'll be doing so and drawing some
questionable parallels to HPC storage architecture this evening at 5:30
EST.  Recipes for the three drinks prepared on the meeting to be shared
afterwards.

Feel free to register here for the zoom link:

https://www.panasas.com/company/events/sc20/exhibitor-hours/

The event is: Proper Balance: The Shared Nuances of Craft Cocktails and
Exceptional Storage

I'd say sorry for the plug, but honestly I'm such a terrible salesman
(well, not a salesman at all) that it will be focused on cocktails
(hence the semi-OT) and just a little bit about engineering HPC storage,
so it's more generally educational than yet another awful SC sales pitch.

Hope to see some of you there!

--
Ellis H. Wilson III, Ph.D.
      www.ellisv3.com