[Beowulf] Lmod question

Jörg Saßmannshausen sassy-work at sassy.formativ.net
Thu Jun 18 16:50:27 PDT 2020

Hi David,

that looks like a caching problem to me. I came across some oddities with Lmod
before and most of the time regenerating the cache helps.

If I recall correctly, there is a parameter for how long the cache is valid.
So you either set it very low, and the cache will be regenerated very often,
or very high, so the cache will be generated once and stays then like this.

Maybe that is something you want to look into?

I don't have access to a machine using Lmod right now else I would dig for the
name of the cache-timeout.

All the best from a dark London

Jörg