[Beowulf] Neocortex unreal supercomputer

Darren Wise darren at wisecorp.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 12:26:30 PDT 2020

Heya, sorry to chime in a little late,
Some images of the box on tech crunch, some details, but the article was written during 2019 prior to the new publication you folks are talking about.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/11/19/the-cerebras-cs-1-computes-deep-learning-ai-problems-by-being-bigger-bigger-and-bigger-than-any-other-chip/

All I can say is it really beats the bogomips off my IBM X3950x5 80core 2-node even with the XEON Phi cards I'm installing.

-I have also read an gaming publication article utilising the almost same content and images as tech crunch but with the gloss over of why it wont be playing crysis anytime soon ;)

Kind regards,
Darren Wise