[Beowulf] Neocortex unreal supercomputer

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Jun 13 22:41:49 PDT 2020

On 13/6/20 10:11 pm, Jonathan Engwall wrote:

> There is the strange part. How to utilize such a vast cpu?
> Storage should be the back end, unless the use is an api. In this case a
> gargantuan cpu sits in back, or so it seems.

My guess is that this sits connected to the server, they load an
algorithm on to it and they shovel data at it over the vast number of
network cards and eventually it comes back with an answer. Hopefully
their acceptance test will say "42".

--
  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA