[Beowulf] [EXTERNAL] Lambda and Alexa [EXT]

John Hearns hearnsj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:08:38 UTC 2020

Reviving this topic slightly, these were flagged up on the Julia forum

https://github.com/aws/aws-lambda-runtime-interface-emulator

The Lambda Runtime Interface Emulator is a proxy for Lambda’s Runtime and
Extensions APIs, which allows customers to locally test their Lambda
function packaged as a container image.

https://github.com/aws/aws-lambda-python-runtime-interface-client
The Lambda Runtime Interface Client is a lightweight interface that allows
your runtime to receive requests from and send requests to the Lambda
service.