[Beowulf] [External] Re: Intel Cluster Checker

Darren Wise darren at wisecorp.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 08:04:34 PDT 2020

They could go all out an apple cool on this one, add an lowercase "i" for Intel to the beginning and have iCLCK upon the hour after though apple might sue for IP violation issues claiming they had a new mouse coming to the market and 50 patents no-one knew about to bolster the media grabbing court appearance :D