[Beowulf] SC19 Beowulf Bash

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Tue Oct 29 07:24:28 PDT 2019

Once more into the breach. Although a bit bruised from last years event,
we(1) are intent on making the Bash to happen again this year.

  https://beowulfbash.com/

And, thanks again to all those who help contribute last year.
We are also anticipating a similar budget this year and
like last year have added the option to help contribute.
Plus, this year we have a snarky T-shirts and Laptop Labels
for donors.

  https://www.gofundme.com/f/beowulf-bash-2019

Finally, we are looking at a way to fund the Bash and other
community efforts in a more consistent fashion. More
news coming about this during SC19. Good stuff.

--
Doug

(1) Primarily Lara of Xand Marketing and myself