[Beowulf] HPC jobs query - from the other side of the fence

Mark Lundie mark.lundie at manchester.ac.uk
Tue May 21 08:33:52 PDT 2019

Hi Gerald,

It's worth looking at STFC: There are often HPC sysadmin positions
available at Daresbury and Harwell.

Most university HPC roles are also advertised on jobs.ac.uk. There's
quite a recruitment problem in HPC across the country, so if you're
free to move around you should find plenty of opportunities!

All the best,

Mark