[Beowulf] HPE to acquire Cray

Jonathan Aquilina jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
Fri May 17 07:01:13 PDT 2019

Look at the HPE acquisition of Nimble storage they have left their hardware alone as they offer Nimble storage servers so I have a feeling but I could be wrong they will do the same with Cray.

Redhat and IBM im worried as I use Centos big time and then the only thing I can think of is forking fedora and roll a rolling distro if they decide to pull the plug. But we have to wait and see.

Regards,
Jonathan