[Beowulf] Frontier Announcement

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sun May 12 22:42:27 PDT 2019

On Thursday, 9 May 2019 7:51:26 AM PDT Tony Brian Albers wrote:

> Please stop, both of you.

Sorry for not seeing this before, was away at the Cray User Group and so not
keeping up with email (I know, what else is new).

I'm disturbed by this thread, distressed at the threats that have been
mentioned and concerned by the way the thread developed.

I understand from close family experience how receiving threats of violence
can set the person up for unexpected behaviours later on due to inoffensive
triggers that can cause hurt, offence and anxiety amongst others and how
distressing that can be to those on the receiving end of them.

That said, I expect this to be the end of this branch of this thread.  No
matter.

Thank you,
Chris (list administrator)
--