[Beowulf] Frontier Announcement

Richard Walsh rbwcnslt at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:31:19 PDT 2019

Jeffrey Layton wrote:

>  I've been watching for OpenMP-Nazis and it looks like I found one.

This is a joke, just like your apology.  You know nothing about me and to
suggest (without any evidence) that I threatened your family is a measure
of limited depth of your standard of proof in general I would say ... if I
do not
like it ... it must not be true.

Peter K. essentially repeated my thoughts ... I guess he must be a Nazi
also.

rbw