[Beowulf] 3.10.0-957.12.1.el7.x86_64

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Fri May 3 22:38:42 PDT 2019

Any old gateway is just fine, it seems. My gateway remains the same,
192.168.0.255. The older kernel works for me. Iptables was easy to fix. Gdm
starts up.
But this has been very weird. It might be over. I found another strange
package too. It is named "upowerd" [sic] and it is an executable which you
might also have.
These strange scripts are conversational with hardware. Tonight it has not
been hogging cpu so I let it alone.
Jonathan Engwall