[Beowulf] How to debug error with Open MPI 3 / Mellanox / Red Hat?

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu May 2 19:00:25 PDT 2019

On 2/5/19 10:50 am, Faraz Hussain wrote:

> Thanks John. I believe we purchased the enclosure from HPe with only
> hardware support. I am not aware of any support contract with Mellanox.
> We are running RHEL 7.5 ( I may have accidentally said it was Cent OS,
> but that was a typo )..

Red Hat do have documentation on setting up IB too.  This might be a
good starting point:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/networking_guide/sec-infiniband_and_rdma_related_software_packages

You should also be able to call on Red Hat for support with this as well.

Best of luck!
Chris
--
  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA