[Beowulf] Large amounts of data to store and process

Jonathan Aquilina jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
Sun Mar 10 01:28:44 PST 2019

Hi All,

Basically I have sat down with my colleague and we have opted to go down the route of Julia with JuliaDB for this project. But here is an interesting thought that I have been pondering if Julia is an up and coming fast language to work with for large amounts of data how will that affect HPC and the way it is currently used and HPC systems created?

Regards,
Jonathan