[Beowulf] List returned to service (was Re: Administrivia: Beowulf down this weekend for OS upgrade)

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Mar 9 19:29:10 PST 2019

On Saturday, 9 March 2019 5:27:08 PM PST Chris Samuel wrote:

> Upgrade going well, please forgive this test message to check that the list
> is still working and archives are correctly updated.

The list is working, and the archives are being updated, but there's a
niggling issue that stops access to the archives via the web that I've not
been able to solve yet.

However, I don't want to have that stopping access so I've made it accessible
again!  Please do let me know if anything else is broken.

All the best,
Chris
--
  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA