[Beowulf] live free SGE descendent (for Centos 7)?

Skylar Thompson skylar.thompson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:06:55 PST 2019

Hi David,

Not sure if you saw this, but Univa just announced that they will be
selling support for the open source GE forks:

http://www.univa.com/about/news/press_2019/02282019.php

I don't know how much development time they will include, but as you note,
at some point the open source forks will need updating or will just become
defunct.

Skylar (a happy UGE customer)