[Beowulf] Brief OT: Open positions

Joe Landman joe.landman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:01:49 PDT 2019

Hi folks

   A brief note, one of my colleagues has 2 open positions in the US;
one in Houston TX, the other in Vicksburg MS.  These are
hardware/software maintenance on a number of mid sized supercomputers,
clusters, and storage.

   I have some cloud HPC needs (compute, storage, networking) in my
group as well.  More standard "cloudy" things there (yes, $dayjob does
cloud!).

   Please ping me on my email in .sig or at $dayjob.  Email there is my
first initial + last name at cray dot com.  Thanks, and back to your
regularly scheduled cluster/super ... :D

--
Joe Landman
e: joe.landman at gmail.com
t: @hpcjoe