[Beowulf] Introduction and question

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu Feb 28 22:05:47 PST 2019

On Saturday, 23 February 2019 6:30:32 AM PST Will Dennis wrote:

> My first question for this list is basically “do I belong here?”

Very much so, yes! :-)

There's such a huge range of installations that people on this list run, from
the very small to the very large, but they're all important in some way -
whether that be to experiment and learn from, or to do science with.

Don't forget that Beowulf in the beginning was building this new fangled
"cluster" concept from bits of hardware that were lying around unused and
unwanted. :-)

All the best,
Chris
--