[Beowulf] Build Recommendations - Private Cluster

Darren Wise darren at wisecorp.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 03:19:53 PDT 2019

Wow, this is getting interesting!

I house mine in an Chatsworth GlobalFrame 52U, however mine is currently
situated next to my main two workstations which I use for research &
development and software/hardware/augmented reality design and
development, so I'm literately sat next to mine at present until I can
move it to a better location after it's nearly complete but it's all
plumbed in to my 43" 4K display.

I have also a SUN T2000 with a Niagara RISC CPU which I really love but
very rarely use currently.

WISECORP <https://wisecorp.co.uk>
Darren Wise
eMail: darren at wisecorp.co.uk <mailto:darren at wisecorp.co.uk>
www: https://wisecorp.co.uk

The company [ WISECORP ] accepts no liability for the content of this
email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed
in handwriting. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

---
https://www.avg.com