[Beowulf] Build Recommendations - Private Cluster

Dmitri Chubarov dmitri.chubarov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:08:27 PDT 2019

Hi,
this is a very old hardware and you would have to stay with a very outdated
software stack as 1070 cards are not supported by the recent versions of
NVIDIA Drivers and old versions of NVIDIA drivers do not play well with
modern kernels and modern system libraries.Unless you are doing this for
digital preservation, consider dropping 1070s out of the equation.

Dmitri