[Beowulf] A little Data News

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 15 02:18:41 PDT 2018

I am also a student of the Manhattan Project and the life of Robert Oppenheimer.
May we mention the idiocy and spite of the McMahon Act? Denying atomic
"secrets" and materials to the very foreign
scientists who had ...errr… given the initial MAUD report to the US
Government, and had travelled to work in secrecy at Los Alamos?