[Beowulf] batch systems connection

Dmitri Chubarov dmitri.chubarov at gmail.com
Mon May 28 06:01:38 PDT 2018

Hi, Mikhail,

I am not an expert in the European Grid Infrastructure, but I would
definitely check out also the CREAM homepage at
http://grid.pd.infn.it/cream/field.php
And the repository of org.glite.ce packages with sources that the homepage
points to: http://eticssoft.web.cern.ch/eticssoft/repository/org.glite/

I would expect building this on your infrastructure might require some
ingenuity as it often happens with grid software.

All the best from not so snowy Novosibirsk