[Beowulf] Project Natick

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Thu Jun 7 07:26:23 PDT 2018

I should also add that Chris' URL provides a much better shot of the
racks going into the capsule, where you can see heat exchangers and
their fans are incorporate into the rack structure itself. In the
picture I commented on yesterday, you couldn't see that. It just looked
like the computer racks from that angle.