[Beowulf] FPGA storage accelerator

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 6 22:31:01 PDT 2018

> It’s so interesting to look at what was old being new again though.
Lovely insight as always Joe!

Indeed. Ideas always come around again in computing.

My aphorism - always follow the herd. Look at what everyone is buying an
implementing.
Don't delve too deeply into the technical minutae of a particular
technology which takes your interest.
For if you don't follow the herd it will trample you.
(Speakign as someone who was an expert in ATM networking, long since left
lying flattened on the plains)