[Beowulf] Administrivia: list admin traveling for a while

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Dec 1 14:58:52 PST 2018

Hi folks,

This won't be news to those who stalk^Wfollow me on Twitter, but today
is my last day in Australia, I fly this evening to the US where I'll be
starting work at NERSC at LBL on December 10th.  I'm taking a couple of
days beforehand to visit my partner in Philadelphia and so I'll have
random email access (though it's been pretty random since they packed
all my computers into a container and I've been madly tidying and
cleaning) for some time.

Any emails that need moderation and any new subscription requests may
take longer than usual to process, sorry about that.

I really want to catch up on that HPC workflows thread soon!

All the best,
Chris (back to cleaning)