[Beowulf] I will do this only once

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 13:11:55 PDT 2017

I am in need of employment. I am familiar with various web development
apps, languages-human and machine, computer assembly and repair tasks, I
build flash games and have a gig under the moniker DangerousTod (long funny
story). Of going to school is a job, I will take it. I have my eye on
programs at Timisoan, Bucharest and Tbisili for the study of AI, MPI, and
robotics-I have in fact a decent installation and demolition resume.
However a pinched nerve prevents my progress in labor.
Please do reply with any critique, expectation or lead.
Jonathan Engwall
503-935-4277
Presently located in Tijuana/San Diego