[Beowulf] help with cables

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:05:19 PST 2017

A barebones and lot of 73 gb drives might be cheaper yet.
Rather than adding a loop I would like a compact rack. P2P and 10g Ethernet
isn't as attractive. A storage 2006-2010 age, ready to connect to my
flextronics is what I am looking for. At that price I had to give it
thought.
I have two PE2950's so a PowerVault seems like the obvious answer. Shipping
is just so high with the vendors right now. The topspins are pcie 8x, a lot
of five was a steal. Cables seen to have a minimum price...generally each
cable's is both in And out? Maybe that is fibre again.
And about the dental probe: I live in Mexico. Almost everything is for sale.
You are a big help, thanks again.
Jonathan Engwall