[Beowulf] Not OT, but a quick link to an article on InsideHPC

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Mar 29 23:23:54 PDT 2017

On 24/03/17 08:16, Joe Landman wrote:

> For those who I've not talked with yet ...

So sorry to hear this and best of luck to you Joe, and to Chris B.

My old employer VPAC folded a few years after I left (the two events
were not related!) and it was really hard to see that happen, especially
for my friends who were still there.

I hope the future brings good things for you both!

Chris
 Melbourne Bioinformatics - The University of Melbourne