[Beowulf] SCE software from Kasetsart University

Lance Wilson lance.wilson at monash.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:32:28 PST 2017

Hi Catalin,
If you are building a cluster from scratch then the openhpc pages are a
great start. Another option would be to use our system configuration
repository. We deploy clusters using Ansible and a number of scripts that
create the nodes and scheduling system and all the ancillary pieces
necessary for running a cluster. Let me know if you are interested and I
can point you at the documentation.

We use the tool for creating virtual laboratories for researchers on our
national research cloud if you are interested.

Cheers,

Lance
--
Dr Lance Wilson