[Beowulf] more automatic building

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Oct 2 18:11:59 PDT 2016

On 30/09/16 23:43, Mikhail Kuzminsky wrote:

> Are there, by your opinions, some clear OpenHPC minuses ?

Last I heard their Open-MPI builds don't include Slurm support for
perceived licensing issues (odd to me, but that's lawyers for you), so
they instead provide another mechanism (prun) for running MPI jobs.

This might change when they get around to using PMIx/PMIx2 which is
apparently BSD licensed.

All the best,
Chris