[Beowulf] The 2016 Beowulf Bash

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Mon Nov 28 13:40:59 PST 2016

All,

At this years Bash we had a small number of black t-shirts
with "meh" on the front printed for the staff (http://beowulfbash.com)

We had many people have asked us if we have any extra or if we could
print more. We are trying to get a feel for the interest level
in creating t-shirts and mugs etc.

If you have an interest in this kind of swag, drop me
an off-list email. t-shirts would cost about $20-$25

--
Doug

> For those attending SC16.
>
> The invitation is up:
>
>    http://beowulfbash.com
>
> Also, there is still room for sponsors who want to get in
> on the festivities and get great promotion and their logo
> on the book we are creating.
>
> Bonus: find the Easter egg on the web page and enter the contest.
>

> --
> Doug
>
> --
> Mailscanner: Clean