[Beowulf] [OT] MPI-haters

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Fri Mar 4 07:14:01 PST 2016

A few people have subscribed and it's great to see some interest -
hopefully we can start some interesting discussions. Actually - my
background is more on the "web" side of HPC. I took a big jump when I
started working @pathscale - Over the past 6 years I've cringed more
than once when I see design that looks ***worse*** (I didn't think
possible) than hibernate with tons of outer joins and evil xml
configs.. (Java references for anyone unfortunate enough to get what
I'm saying)