[Beowulf] gpu benchmark

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Wed Aug 31 06:16:25 PDT 2016

I remember the pricing to be a lot lower, but now seems to be $2000
(eee) (Unless non-profit and that's $800)
http://spec.org/order.html

The ACCEL benchmarks do validation on a lot of the kernels, but not
100% - so it may be suitable if you don't mind spending real money.
Feel free to email me offline if you need a hand setting it up.

If you don't mind something small and quick-n-dirty I may be willing
to try to help figure out something..