[Beowulf] urgent: cost of fire suppression?

William Johnson meatheadmerlin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:49:00 PDT 2016

Hello,

I can't speak to the cost in dollars, but you my want to define your goal
in fire suppression.
Whether you are trying to just save the building or also have hopes for
data recovery might determine the type of system you employ, be it plain
water sprinklers or some kind of chemical foam.

Just a thought,
William Johnson