[Beowulf] 3D Xpoint Memory

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 29 08:52:25 PDT 2015

Nicole,

Thanks for the reply. I figured that was the case.  Just for the record,
I wasn't criticizing you, I was criticizing Intel/Micron for not
providing them. New technology is great, but how it's performance
compares to existing products is really the most important information.

Prentice Bisbal
Systems Programmer/Administrator
Office of Instructional and Research Technology
Rutgers University
http://oirt.rutgers.edu