[Beowulf] job scheduler and accounting question

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:10:05 PDT 2015

>From the cloud side of things context wise...

So I am seeing and starting to use things like
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.resource-control.html
to manage the resources. There is a lot of cool opportunities around the
.socket for automation with fewer moving parts.  CoreOS and some well
thought out applications can be quite awesome.

~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com http://lathama.net ~