[Beowulf] Docker vs KVM paper by IBM

James Cuff james_cuff at harvard.edu
Wed Jan 28 12:03:08 PST 2015

"Large dependency radii" - love it!

As one of those grumpy IT guys that control the spice, I for one
embrace our new container overlords!  Especially once all that messy
security stuff gets sorted out.  Interestingly, there is an almost
identical conversation going on the XSEDE campus list as I type this.

Maybe Kenny was right:

https://twitter.com/jamesdotcuff/status/560494954548838401

Best,

j.

--
dr. james cuff, assistant dean for research computing, harvard
university | division of science | thirty eight oxford street,