[Beowulf] HPC with CUDA

rf at q-leap.de rf at q-leap.de
Wed Jun 4 07:51:11 PDT 2014

Hi Prentice, Raphael,

    Prentice> Raphael, Not many vendors make servers that support that
    Prentice> many GPUs is a single chassis. I know for a fact Dell
    Prentice> doesn't. I think the HP Proliant servers are your best
    Prentice> option.

definitely check out Supermicros offerings as well
(http://www.supermicro.nl/products/nfo/gpu.cfm). They make really great HPC
hardware and have tons of options that should suit your
requirements. It's our preferred hardware for Qlustar clusters. You can
buy them from many resellers.

Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with Supermicro whatsoever. Just
happy users ...

--
Roland

-------