[Beowulf] i7-4770R 128MB L4 cache CPU in compact 0.79 litre box - DIY cluster?

carlos m ceballos cceballosq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:54:26 PST 2014

*hi! I have problem with openssh, if a create key in master to comunicate
with nodo, I create key public and create file authorized_keys, I send file
authorized_keys of master to nodo:*
*#scp -r /root/.ssh clisterX:/root/.ssh*
*later I try connect to nodo but, I have that put key :(  *

*when I create key in file authorized_keys in "nodo" to comunicate with
master with ssh*

*#scp -r /root/.ssh master:/root/.ssh*
*later I try connect to master and I can without put key!*

*why? if somebody can help me with a comment to solution, thank you!*

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Christopher Samuel