[Beowulf] on powering off and its character

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 14:00:36 PDT 2014

There are EE professionals on this list, and I"m certainly not one of them
(little tiny billiard balls in narrow pipes?) but I just want to say that
it can be worthwhile googling even after someone else gives up, because the
second pair of eyes can stumble on a better keyword or other regexp.
So I came up with
http://lifehacker.com/5526542/how-much-battery-life-does-sleep-mode-really-drain
which at least is on the topic, but not for the equipment you probably have
in mind.
Peter