[Beowulf] Semi-OT: Beowulfers attending HPC on Wall Street

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Apr 1 21:57:54 PDT 2014

If you plan to be there, please stop by our booth (211) and say hi.  Our
hosts from Penguin, and a few other beowulf-supporting companies will be
there.  Lots of beowulf, storage, networking, and cluster bits,
masquerading as things financial companies are interested in.

One very cool tech I saw last year was completely optical routing system
for message broadcast.  There are many others as well.

We are sponsoring a (buzzword compliant) session:
https://scalableinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/HPC-on-Wall-Street-Flyer.pdf

Should be fun ... please email me offline if you'd like a show pass.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com