[Beowulf] Register article on AMD OCP motherboards

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Wed May 15 07:44:10 PDT 2013

>> but we will be using the highest capacity commodity systems - which are
>> likely to be something like these cloud/virtualisation platforms.
>> Sorry if this thought is a bit muddled.

> but there's nothing new about these systems!

Point taken.

The tiny proto-mammals are already of course running about under the feet of the dinosaurs,
with their wimpy processor hot-blooded bodies and their FPGA whiskers.

Time for Beowulf to grow some feathers.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.