[Beowulf] Cloud Computing (WAS Clustering VPS servers)

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:15:08 PDT 2013

I have mentioned cloud computing solutions in my thesis and there was a memo
put out by the EU over security of the cloud.

The biggest question in terms of legalities.

Who has jurisdiction over the data let's say if you end up in court.
Country where the business is based or where the data in the cloud is
stored.