[Beowulf] AMD performance (was 500GB systems)

Stu Midgley sdm900 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:38:16 PST 2013

We will use the phi's in many ways.  By having codes directly compiled on
them and running directly on the phi (ssh to the phi and feed data on
stdin)...  some of our codes are trivially threads with pthreads and some
with openmp.  We also have a GPU code (opencl) which will hopefully work
out of the box as well.

--
Dr Stuart Midgley
sdm900 at sdm900.com