[Beowulf] K Computer Architecture

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:10:00 PST 2013

Hi Prentice,

If you are *still* interested in the K computer, see Vol.48 of the
Fujitsu Global Journal:

http://www.fujitsu.com/global/news/publications/periodicals/fstj/archives/vol48-3.html

It discloses many internal workings of the K computer - Open MPI on K
(ToFu interconnect), SPARC64 VIIIfx, Fujitsu Exabyte File System (ie.
Lustre), Performance Tools, OS, etc...

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/